[Wikimediaus-l] Scheduling the March 2018 US Wikimedians' meeting
Pharos
2018-02-26 17:10:13 UTC
Hi Wiki-Americans,

You're invited to help schedule our next monthly online meeting!

You can fill in your available dates and times here:

https://doodle.com/poll/n4cgzksw4r56ifcv

Thanks,
Pharos
Pine W
2018-03-13 19:32:50 UTC
Hi US Wikimedians,

I emailed Pharos a few days ago to request that the poll be closed but I
have not heard back, so I'm going to be bold and say that the meeting will
be Monday, March 26th at 6:00 PM Pacific / 9:00 PM Eastern.

The page for the meeting on Meta is located at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WALRUS/March_2018. You are welcome to add
items to the agenda.

The link to the Zoom meeting and some other details are still to be
determined. Please watch that page for updates.

Regards,

Pine
Pharos
2018-03-23 18:31:02 UTC
I think maybe we should reschedule to the Wednesday March 28, which got the
same number of votes, and will maybe give people a little more time.

What do folks think about Wednesday rather than Monday?

I can set up the Zoom later today/tonight.

Thanks,
Pharos
Pharos
2018-03-23 20:27:53 UTC
Hi Wiki-Americans,

Never mind, we're going to stick to Monday evening 6 Pacific / 9 Eastern,

I hadn't realised that Pine had already recruited RachelWex to moderate,
and several speakers:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WALRUS/March_2018#Agenda

Great to here from all the points of view on Monday night.

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)